ACADEMIC STARTUP COMPETITION
The finalists of the Academic Startup Competition are known! Follow them competing to become 'Best Academic Startup of the Netherlands'.
Follow their journey on Twitter
The finalists of 2020
Ground-breaking innovations in various fields, including Life Sciences, Health, High Tech, Energy, Logistics and Agri-food. The finalists were selected based on their value proposition, the innovative character of the technology involved, the potential of their business and profit model, and the startup team composition. Follow them competing to become the ‘Best Academic Startup of the Netherlands’.
Follow their journey on Twitter.
ARE YOU an academic startup that is building scientific solutions to global issues working hard to make a positive impact around the world? Applications for 2020 are now closed.
The competition offers the selected academic startups the chance to follow a customized incubator program and accelerate their business. The startups are in the race to become one of the winners and participate in an unique program of workshops, promotion track and peer to peer learning to help the founders to accelerate the growth and scalability of their business. They are introduced to the innovation ecosystem, and help them develop a network of peers, experts, and mentors.
To apply you need to meet the following requirements:
- An academic startup with the ambition and potential to be disruptive and scale internationally within the coming 5 years.
- A successful transfer from science/technology developed at a Dutch University, University Medical Center, KNAW, NWO institute or TO2.
- Maximum 3 years in incorporation
- Registered at the Chamber of Commerce
- Present at both program days (October at CES Unveiled and Jan 2021 at Impact Festival) (with reservation due to any changes regarding COVID)
Register now to join the event.